I promised and here they are! Only a day late....
The growing belly......who would have thought that I would get this big? Certainly not me....The nursery pictures show our almost finished room. Also they show how small the room is. Hopefully babies spatial skills are not too developed. But it is looking really cute. The two outfits are for coming home from the hospital. Dan got to pick out the girl outfit and I picked out the boy outfit. Whichever we don't use will be returned. Or maybe saved for the next one...

The walls look a little bare, but I am working on pictures. Since they are watercolours they take a little bit longer, but they will be done in plenty of time. And they look pretty cute too. I am hoping that after the baby comes we will get some letters and spell out the baby's name above the crib. I've also thought about hanging up a crewel work picture that my mom made for me when I was a kid. I have to find it in the basement though.
1 comment:
Becky:
I remember those days. Seeing your picture makes me glad to not be pregnant! Those maternity belts may look ridiculous, but I remember that it really did help.
Post a Comment