We started solids too. She seems to really like sweet potatoes and hasn't really warmed up to carrots yet. Cereal is best liked in the evening...she really is uninterested in food in the morning. Julia does love to grab the spoon out of your hand though and put it into her mouth. She also likes to smear the food on her face, her feet, her pants, the highchair tray, and tonight, her eyes. Luckily she still loves to take a bath so we can get her clean each evening. I have some pictures of her eating, but they haven't been downloaded yet.
I really love these pictures that our PEPS leader took. Julia just looks so beautiful. But then again, I am a little biased. People are starting to say that she looks more and more like Dan and I have to agree. Something about her eyes reminds me of him.


No comments:
Post a Comment